What do people call these posts where they make a list now? Coffee talks? Or something?
Whatever. I’m just calling it “I’m too lazy to form any sort of train of thought, so you get numbers.”
1. I had such a good workout last night! I slept till 3 again (how do I do that?!) and then ate 1/2 a mashed banana scrambled with 1 egg and a little kefir so I’d have some energy. Then I just killed it at the gym! At least for what I can do with this hip. I ran a mile at 5.7 (running faster than 5.5 is so exciting- but I’m not pushing it till all my hip pain is gone so I think that’ll be the top of my range!) and then I’ve been working on inclines. I walk them since I don’t think running them is a good idea yet, but I did 1/2 a mile starting at an incline of 12 and going up every .1 miles. I have done this a few times and I’m dying by the end of the 1/2 mile (speed between 3.2-3.5). How do I even hike? Then I ran another 1/2 mile with an incline of 3. Definitely sweating! And then I worked out upper body and was done by the time I left! Felt great!
2. I made some Asian dish. I don’t know if it really counts, but I used peanut sauce.
I used sugar snap peas, carrots, water chestnuts, broccoli, chicken, and basmati rice. It ended up being pretty good! I was impressed! Sorry for the horrible photo. Night time, bad plates, and my phone don’t work well together.
3. I feel so lazy for buying pre peeled mandarin oranges at Whole Foods, but I did it anyway! I’m sure it would have been cheaper to buy the whole thing, but I tend to buy oranges and let them all go bad because I hate peeling them so much! I ate one when I got home from the grocery store and I must say, it was divine, and there was no hassle.
4. Jon sends me cat pictures occasionally and I always get so happy when he sends them! Tom is such a good little buddy and is always cuddling with Jon!
5. Time to go. I work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week! I bought some stuffing at Whole Foods to make on Thursday morning! I wanted to make this soufflé but didn’t want to buy a bag of sugar and Whole Foods doesn’t have canned pineapple. I made that recipe last year and it was so good! I’d definitely recommend it for any of you needing a dish for a Thanksgiving meal! Not for those of you who want to eat clean on the holidays though!